Lamp Drop-off Locations
Where can homeowners and small businesses recycle? A quick trip to your local hardware store is all it takes to recycle lamps. It is that easy!
Mercury Technologies of Minnesota, Inc. partners with electrical utilities to make the use of fluorescent and HID lamps an environmentally safe option. The lamps give more light, use less energy and last longer than many lighting options. We provide their proper disposal and electrical utilities offer coupons to help cover part of the cost of recycling.
Not using fluorescent lamps? Mercury Technologies also recycles LED, incandescent, halogen, and many other types of lighting products.
In the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin, recycling coupons are available. Take one fluorescent lamp recycling coupon from your utility per qualifying lamp to a participating retail store near you to receive 50 cents off the cost of recycling per lamp.
Are you located the states of Colorado and New Mexico? Xcel Energy, Ace Hardware Corporation, and the City of Fort Collins have teamed up to offer free CFL recycling at participating retail locations.
Not located in one of the states mentioned? No problem! We partner with many different locations to offer recycling services. Find a participating retail store near you by entering your zip code above. If you are not currently located in a serviced area, our pre-paid lamp recycling program gives you the flexibility to recycle your lamps according to your needs.
Please contact coupon program participants that do not have a link for their redeemable coupons.
- McLeod Co-op Power (320) 864-3148 www.mcleodcoop.com
- Dakota Electric Association (651) 463-6212 www.dakotaelectric.com
- Stearns Electric Association (320) 363-4630 www.stearnselectric.org
- Mille Lacs Electrical Co-op (218) 927-2191 www.mlecmn.net
- North Itasca Electrical Co-op (218) 743-3131 www.northitascaelectric.com
- Grand Marais Public Utilities Commission (218) 387-1848 www.ci.grand-marais.mn.us